The 8th Grade Program
Our main objective for the 8th grade program is to develop high school ready players. Through focused, high intensity basketball practices and skill development, our student-athletes will gain the knowledge and skills to play at the next level. Led by a high school coaching staff, our student-athletes will be prepared for their transition into high school basketball.
Objectives to be Learned
- Student-athletes will learn to develop proper shooting mechanics and technique
- Student-athletes will learn how to make proper passes as used in a game
- Student-athletes will learn to effectively use their dribble against an opponent
- Student-athletes will be exposed to various scenarios seen in game like action
- Student-athletes will increase their understanding and knowledge of basketball